Friday, June 19, 2015

More Obscene Messages To Girl With Former Restraining Order

This one was titled "Suck It!" Yeah I know, Degeneration X was very degenerative indeed and such a negative influence.

You are an ignoranus. You can force me to abide, but you never shall have my heart. It was never serious to begin with and that will haunt you forever!

 These are angry messages man. They are not weak; they just go straight for penetrating the target while making me laugh and for others too. I become a pretty smart guy for some reason when I'm so mad and you have given me enough time to prepare.

This one is titled, "Hi Miss Idiot!"

How's it going idiot? You can't tell that I mean you know harm and that I was absolutely ticked off with you. You are stupid because I'm good at hiding behind my words. You couldn't even tell that this doesn't really mean anything and is not a big deal. It never was. You are a very stupid individual and I don't care now how bothered you get!