Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ambitious Goals

Well, I'm on a Christian dating site now. I'm trying to see if there's really anyone I'm interested in feeling the same way for me. I guess that's pretty hard and going to take a long time, wherever I decide to go, oh well.

In the meantime, I'll put in all the effort I can as best as possible. I don't really care about messing up, being rejected, or being around a lot of nonsense. I'm actually quite used to it for being a not so good looking fellow and short too. I'm just going to walk with a air of confidence and positiveness, wherever I go now. If I get angry or turn into a psycho, it's because I want to be positive in the end which no one is going to understand me for anyway.

 Okay, so I want to have constant fellowship with God, while being obedient to His ways and be a rather productive fellow doing the things that I enjoy. Right now I'm thinking about how having a wife could solely benefit me for only one purpose. Maybe there's actually more to it and I'm starting to feel less uncomfortable about dating taller women, the more I work out and physically stronger I feel. It must be that strong hormone that relaxes my body after giving myself a nice and hard workout.

I'm going to try to work out twice a day then and keep it just moderate and not super hard. I just like the feeling of struggling with something and then finishing it through, rather I fail excessively or not. I'll just pick myself back up and try again the next day. I don't really mind everything now that I think of it. I think the main trick is pretty much just looking at yourself from a third-person perspective and visualizing what you are about to do and distancing yourself from the now part and looking at it for the future. I think that's the trick for managing time better and not regretting situations.