Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Facing and Conquering Challenges

Today is a very special day for my parents, who are stuck with me. I'm a weird kid who did traumatizing stuff to himself, but I'm going for a Master's now after getting my Bachelor's ten years ago. What does that say about me? Not much, except that I'm motivated at this point to land a job in I.T. from having no professional experience on paper to go with it. I have done some side projects with I.T. and from being lazy, I don't update them but they are useful to me.

The biggest challenge for me is getting into that state of lack of motivation. I'm pretty much over my worries of finding a good person to marry. The only trouble is now if I can find a genuine Christian woman around my age to love, trust, and grow a spousal relationship with. I've gone through those emotional woes of not being timely enough for me.

I think what I need is acceptable adversity and to deal with it calmly while being productive and nice about it with others. I'm understanding now what it means to be effeminate for a guy and that's basically taking a passive role with people. It really screwed me over, but not entirely that bad because I got mad and started taking over!