Friday, June 19, 2015

Summing Up My Intentions With Former Restraining Order Girl

This one is pretty much the last batch of my crazy e-mails. I have been getting kick out of them so much, and Lee hasn't responded by trying to get me kicked off the site nor has she continued any further activity. I pretty much owned her in one area of her life while using words as a weapon.

I even went psychotic with her in real life for one time. It wasn't physical abuse nor emotional abuse nor any in between. That's how smart I am man. I made an impact after like five years of lying in wait and hiding out in the wilderness of some sort. It's not a good idea to put a restraining order on someone, who you don't really understand too well and while feeling like you can't stand the person being around you anymore. That's the lesson I learned from someone doing that to me. I know someone and I have been dealing with him by actually being witty and fair too, like I would add him as a friend if he ever wanted me on a social media site. I just plain don't care what people think, if I did. Like in South Park, was it Kyle or Stan? Either one of them accepted an outcast on Facebook and he was the loner's only friend. The outcast ended up making other people uncomfortable from the friendship, so Kyle or Stan started losing friends much to his annoyance. Like that, I still wouldn't care and be up in everybody's faces and probably influence a lot of people to enter into some professional counseling.

This one is titled "Re: ". Okay, it's a response to how I said I would leave her alone if she said stop. This message can be very scary, if you have something against me so be warned. I mean, why would you even read my blog if you had something against me? I was sort of breaking the fourth wall. Is that what they say? No, this is real life.

That's actually wrong. If you tell me to stop bugging you, it's a lie. I'm still going to bother the heck out of you. Go for another restraining order then because this time I'm going to make fun of you in court at the hearing and live it out like it's going to be my last day ever seeing your idiotic self near my face! 

I'm not violating a restraining order. That's no lie, I did it to your for your stupid personality. 

I actually want Chai to add me as a buddy on g-mail so I can hound him with bothersome messages.

I want you to add me as a friend on Facebook, so I just have bragging rights. I don't need to comment on your boring and stupid and weird comments just from feeling that way because you will always put me in that mood. 

If you are too uncomfortable and Chai is willing to negotiate our thing, it's way too important than having a Facebook relationship with you. You are too ugly in general in the person for anyone to be around anyway. I don't care what others think or say about you. It's never going to be 1 million people who feel that way about you. You are a loser! So add me again, loser, she who is a bad judge of character. Why did you add me in the beginning then stupid? You are going to deny it or say that's irrelevant? Then why did you add me as a friend on Facebook and end up blocking me. You have a bad judge of character. I want you as a friend, so I know you are bothered. Plain simple!