Friday, June 19, 2015

Dangerous Plan For Girl With Former Restraining Order

This message is crazy and going to have your head spinning, but the insults are really well woven to decrease Lee's sense of worth. It really strengthens my resolve to lower her social status to like a Class D from Class C-. Something tells me that Lee is sort of feeling wish washy about sticking around that church, or that maybe she's gone for longer periods of time now. I think she's always going to visit from feeling like it's a place of home. I pretty much crippled her imaginatively speaking in a way like how it turned out with Jacob wrestling God. I messed with her wishbone because she made me so angry basically. I don't think she's going to be walking this world feeling the same way, but I think she could revert back to a status that's designed to scare me practically. Yeah, she and everybody siding with her and are against me lost.

This one is titled "My True Plans".

Are you reading this? It's not going to do you any good because you are going to be helpless. It only takes me a minute to write this. I'm planning on disrupting the service by harassing Chai before he goes to speak and maybe before worshiping begins and then leaving before the cops arrive. If the cops are there beforehand, I'm not interacting with them and just leaving. No attempt needed, my job is finished for the week until you guys don't exist anymore! Reason is I'll be bored having to wait that long. 

Let Chai know that he has something coming and let Golf know too. If someone else besides them is the senior pastor, I have no business being there and don't care to pursue the relationship of me bullying them around on g-mail! Same goes for you too, if you aren't at the church, I'll do the same for you. You can go for a second restraining order. That's sort of what I want so I can make fun of you in court and laugh about it while feeling like you are a helpless little girl.

These are all happening if I can become a self-made millionaire and a obtain a six-pack. Yeah, there's enough reasoning for you to have a hidden crush on me. I'm smart enough to figure that out. Also my two profile pics on yelp are pretty cute, and I know that you would feel that way.