Thursday, June 4, 2015

Not Wasting Time

Basically, I'm going to try to be successful and supposedly that's a manly thing to do. I read some Bible topic about the dangers of success. I was like man, that's a little too feminine for the guy whose writing it. How's about changing the title to How God wants the best for us?

Okay, so I'm having the right mind to stick with swing trading the currency and intra-day trading binary options markets. A very small entrepreneurial side has decided to keep gambling to a minimized state so I'm playing at the tiniest blinds with online poker. I'm like literally playing with pennies, so it doesn't mean much. It's just for fun I guess, if I need to burn off some steam and maybe I can make a little return off of it.

Okay, so I'm going try to grow my head into a full batch of hair. I'm going to go for the impossible and try to get taller, even though I can convince a tall girl she's still short if she was ever to date me and that because I'm a guy, it doesn't matter what his height is and that it's all relative.

Overall, I'm going to try to get into Bible reading again and maybe I'll make some posts about it now too. I'm trying not to get so tired, but I can tell myself that it's only 100+ years to go with living, so it can't really be that bad going on living like this with some added developments that will come my way.