Sunday, June 28, 2015

Positive and Negative Energy

I'm now having a more fuller grasp of why I feel so out of control now. I understand that it's really basically about goal setting with the things I went to do and then sometimes not feeling so about going after them. It's more like my best friend would say is being in between everything. The emotion does not feel great and can lead a person to definitely a crazy or unwanted route. It's like setting yourself up for a vulnerable attack.

I think the important thing is to just be able to recognize it and then let it settle in as a part of you. I normally have a horrible action attached to those emotions, but I figure why settle for second best when you can go straight for the gold! "It's so hard, " says my best pal. I really hate it when he says that. I'm going to tell him that when I hear him say that again, I'm going to take two weeks off from him. He's sort of a loner and likes to be accommodating from enjoying company, so he'll change his ways fortunately if I do that to him. He's also going to be laughing about his mistake I pointed out to him for those two weeks. I also get to space myself out a little and chase after some cute girl, so in a way, it's a win-win situation for me!

The art of being so good with obtaining something has a lot to do with awesome time management. I'm noticing that for myself because I've been acing my grad school courses by getting 100% on one course and 99.9% on the other. I also finished my final paper early and it feels like I've had so much time to pass. I really enjoy that feeling and would like to continue that journey on my way to getting something going. In a nutshell, from reading on some jerk's site, the jerk really has a point in that you can keep away from your normal addictions while feeling negative and be more desperate and hard-working for obtaining a goal that you want to achieve. I'm also going to do that, not that I have many interests with being a jerk. I'm like that to a few people I want to be pushovers with, but I'm realizing being a psycho to them is about getting something positive out of it, so why not to begin with?