Friday, June 19, 2015

My Psychotic Plans

I'm a weird person who laughs about how short and crazy I am to unsuspecting people. I am also laughing at how silly I look as a person, too. Actually not, I look pretty intimidating and border line psycho path. I can actually switch it back and forth, depending on my mood. I think all of that is funny to talk about.

I used to worry about the cops being on my tail. Not anymore, I don't want them to pull me over for speeding in my mustang convertible. That's about it! I'm still moody and it really picks up my confidence level with successfully being a meanie to my friends who put a restraining order on me. Notice how I said the word, friends. Oh really? Yes, I plan on being a super mean friend to them. Notice how I used the word friend again. They are a bunch of idiots that I don't mind putting another of those restraining orders on me again. I'll go stalk them for all I care and be like nah, she's not worth it and then leave while in the motion. I want to be like the most annoying person in the world that people can laugh about at my victims' expense.

Yes, I find that to be extremely comforting and pleasing and making me very happy and proud of my life. Okay, I just have that confidence to screw over people now and forcing them to be my friends, whether they like it or not. If I was the girl, I would leave the church because then I win. Either way, she lost. I won even with a default restraining order on me saying that she gets three years because I didn't challenge it. How? I'm happy I didn't get to see her ugly face for all those years and had encouragement to find something better. If I show up to where she's at which is at that church, I am totally kicking their tails when it comes to legal issues and also forcing them to be highly generous people with me. If she leaves, then her purpose of getting a restraining order becomes ineffective and something I get to show off about.

My haunch is usually right or wrong and goes against me when I feel it won't. When I feel something is right, it doesn't go that way. It's hard to gauge what I feel about the girl because either direction is both good for me. It's pretty much a landslide victory already. I'm living the way I want to live even right now and actually pretty happy about it, so it can't be that bad for me already. It's like any action the person does to try to offend me, it doesn't work because I have something better up my sleeve. For all responses, it's going to turn out good for me. The only thing that they can do to try to make my life difficult in all that massive bubbliness and positivity is making me take the hardest and longest path. That's pretty much their only logical direction for them to go. It's like playing a game and delaying their loss, while hoping something will turn around and give them fortune again. That's how I see life in dealing with drama and I'm so good at making myself happy over being successful in managing it.