Friday, June 12, 2015

Facebook Friending

I'm only getting like 1 like for all my posts. It's not me because I don't like my own posts all the time. I think I've probably hit the like button twice to mess around and that's about it. It's like I get 1 like or none at all and still manage about 400 friends. Sure, I've had some fall out on me.

I totally wonder why I'm not getting any likes from people. This is pretty funny because I would normally get sad over it. I think that's how people think sometimes so probably why I wouldn't get so many likes. Also, my friends are not really that popular either and I think I am lowering their Facebook status in a way too.

Well I do have a few restraining orders that passed on by and I did have some psychological issues. Also, I'm a shorty for being a man and have no pretty girlfriend. I really and honestly don't mind so much and think it's fun to laugh about with myself. Don't ask me why and how weird that is. I just plain don't care what my appearance really is, even though I still shave and put on some nice clothes every once in awhile for just fitting in and encouraging something.

Let's see how I act towards others. It's probably the reason why I get this type of reaction. Actually some of my popular friends on Facebook are getting like a couple hundred likes in some occasions. They are not a celebrity or anything either, so I think that's pretty good. They have some universal photos or comments that just make you feel good and interested. I think I have a few of those, but probably I just make people feel shy or uncomfortable in general because of my image or how I come across as a person.

For me, I don't put in the time to read everybody's comments. I've done that for probably a week at the most and probably freaked out a few Facebook friends who ended up giving me the boot. Now, I'm not even on there. Whenever I put something, I've recently got a little better by just hitting the like button of any friend who gets the top feed. I don't care what the friend said, it could be scary or stupid, I don't care, I just hit the like button. On some occasions, I'll say a comment. It looks like I'm personally taking on a personality of just wanting to get a good laugh out of situations. It's really concealed and people don't know that. Maybe, my intentions are not really rooted in being so outward and clingy with people, so my comments get easily excused a lot more.

How I feel towards comments is that "Who cares?" mentality a lot of times. If I'm asking why people are doing that to me, then go figure. I honestly don't feel comfortable about getting a million likes on my Facebook posts. That could probably be the reason why I have my posts averaging around 0.50 likes. In my way, I'm getting at where my subconscious has been asking for. At one point, I was like I want this girl to like to me in my subconscious. Guess what happened? Yeah, exactly! I feel like a lucky winner because of that.