Thursday, June 4, 2015

Battling Consistency

I'm trying to avoid procrastinating this time around because I'm older and even though it's great to get lost in a delusional bubble from playing video games and watching movies all day, the after effects of not getting anything done have felt very brutal for me. I'm always regretting it after I binge on entertaining myself with personal time. I do like checking up on standings of professional sports in the U.S. It's just fun to me to see how a team I like has been doing, win or lose, but I want them to always win of course like a little kid. Who really doesn't?

From the last post, I'm now going to be saying to myself that I only have like a 100+ more years left for living a full life. Now is the time for me to not think about depressing stuff, but enjoy my independence of being a single man. My hair has been starting to fall out now, and I've be doing someone who fell in love with me a disservice anyway. I'm a dirty, rotten individual who cares about selfish things but wants to be donate money for good causes like ensuring clean water in third world countries, while I just sit there and let someone else do the work. I'll supply the money and that's it!

I'll sit there and watch, while being spoon-fed all the wonderful details that my hard-earned money has gone into for contributing with this world. Mature Christians are said to have a spiritual gift from God. Mine is mainly giving and encouraging at its strongest core; I can also bring out the worst in people and bother them so much when I feel the same way about them and not intending myself to go that route.

The pastor and woman who put that restraining order on me are in for a really big hurt during the future. They better take precautions because I'm not assisting them for it and also they better have left the church by the time I show up or else things will get really ugly for them and super bad. I'm no longer taking an effeminate approach and am not afraid with opening up with honesty because it's mainly bad for them and I'm laughing about the details. I'm really taking my time this time around with showing up to the church, so the only time they should really care is when I do show up and what I did to them that gets engraved in their tiny heads permanently. I basically don't care what's on their bothered minds now and just out there to have fun by acting out my foolish thoughts about the whole situation that took place. Nothing is really going to stop me or hold me back, except myself.