Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Good Times

Being an absolute true Christian and wanting to abide everything that the Bible says is such a small percentage. Sure, we have believers in this world, but it seems like these days, more are combining the elements of being selfishly happy with what Jesus has done for us on the cross. I'm starting to think that being lonely is not a very smart thing to feel. Because of my faith in the Lord, I feel a constant happiness that will carry me even to the grave. I think because of Christ's unfailing love, Jesus will actually permit those believers to be washed away of their sins, the moment they decide to confess it.

I'm not saying that it's okay to continue sinning. We shouldn't and should be about repenting while taking an active approach of finding out what's wrong about us, but I don't think everybody is willing to do that all the time. We physically and mentally can't because there are a lot of other drama out there that we might have to deal with. The Bible verse says the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
I'm starting to be forgiving of others for their selfishness, and I see mine too. Ideally, going the path of the Lord is probably done by not that many in this world. I just want to go that route because of my joy for the Lord, and it's nothing else.

Man, my problems have actually been pretty funny but I think the solution that I have to come up with will be a universally sound one that fits into the equation of the Lord. In other words, it's sort of weeding out the bad paths already. I guess being short and not well recognized gives me an opportunity to spiritually grow in my walk with Jesus. I am sustained with gladness and joy because of him. Making money is just doing the extra stuff to try to get by and for earning myself an early retirement!