Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Well hello there! I'm thinking about online dating. The most common response for a man when he tries to message a pretty girl is getting back nothing!

The Bible says to abide in the Father by adhering faithfully to the Word. This includes reading the Bible and obeying the Word to stay in constant fellowship, thanks to our forgiveness which comes from believing upon Jesus. A Bible verse says to ask and that you shall receive. Another says to knock and that the door will be opened. In other words, it's going to happen eventually anyways if you keep on asking and knocking! Why not stay steadfast in the Lord while doing that to obtain your needs?

What I'm saying is that I think the most effective way is to sort of be smart about it and sort of get enough information with what the girl likes and if you see a godly future with her and maybe you can pick her above everyone else then ask her out! A common response will be I'm too busy. I have got this a lot too, "Let me think about it" from pursuing her a little further. This is considering that you are doing this in person with the woman. When it comes to online dating, expect to not get back a response but at least you tried and didn't get your heart broken. Actually, I have a friend who feels like his heart is already broken when stuff like that happens. Umm, it's bad for your ego if you are a guy but who knows really? Maybe the match that you end up loving will be someone you never expected in the first place. I think the most important quality is never giving up and settling for a positive outcome no matter what you did in the past. I was psychotic, weird, oblivious, offensive, and a stalker to some people in the past. I didn't really like the people that much with whom I did that too. With the girl I like, I just practically leave her alone. See the difference already?

Actually, I haven't found a girl who has swept me off my feet for the longest time. I think my strongest crush in high school felt scandalous for me because she was a white girl! She's my good friend on Facebook now, so not a bad constellation prize. I also had a crush on this Korean girl, but really hated her personality so I bailed on out of there. She's also my friend on Facebook too. Both of those attractive ladies added me first, so haha I get the last laugh!