Monday, June 8, 2015

Preference With One Over the Other

When I'm feeling really angry and live up to it with someone, there's no question to what I'm intellectually capable of doing to turn everything into a farce and making him or her look bad. I'm going to just take it with the honest approach which is going to be scary to the other person haha and talk to the person I know face-to-face first. I'll let my emotions run wild, too and experience the ride and find myself maturing through those moments.

Writing is supplementary and I'm only going to do it just to make fun of those individuals in an honest manner now. I can be a manipulative person in a good way that benefits the cause of trying to be there for the person, even while I'm angry and being supportive. The only cost that comes from it is that I'll be distancing myself more from others and including that individual, who will probably move on and develop some trouble dealing with stuff in life. I accept who I am and will work at letting myself mature by learning to listen and understand what people are trying to say word for word, even if the ideas are ridiculous! I'm also going to face myself instead of using those outlets to distract me from knowing who I really am.