Friday, June 19, 2015

Letter to Girl With Former Restraining Order (1st One)

I'm reading my messages I sent to Lee (the girl with former court R.O.) and laughing hysterically. I'm going to share it with the whole wide world on this blog. I think this is the time for people to like disengage and demote this site with a nasty reputation because I'm not slandering her. I'm just making her look stupid in writing and shutting down her online activities.

This is how the message goes word for word. I didn't know that I can be very funny and witty while being angry and obsessed about something. It looks like I have an angry tone that's just very snappy and stuns you.  

Dated a month ago:

A girl with former restraining order adds me back on Facebook. How does that sound? It sounds good with a nice ring to it, while you look even more stupid. 

I don't care what your issues are now. I can even show how to keep my messages from popping up while keeping me as a Facebook friend. Want me to bother your people at the church? It's all because of your stupidity!  You couldn't even extend the restraining order. Go for another one, then! Do it, I'll make you and while you are so agitated and frustrated and living out your moment, I'll live out mine. You going to have a baby? That's fine, have fun introducing more sin into the world. 

You are very stupid, and I don't care now what problems you have with me. They are not my concern- they are yours. Go see a professional therapist to manage your feelings that annoy you so much! Please don't leave Hope of God LA unless you guys switch locations. I'm cool with that because the place you guys are at reek like no yesterday with other traditional, Catholic churches that don't know you guys exist.