Friday, June 19, 2015

Very Nasty Message To Girl With Former Restraining Order

This message is delivered so cut, clean, and heartless. It really makes sense too.

This one is titled "Trespassing Laws".

Put up a sign saying no trespassing. A church that has that sign? Hmm, that's funny to begin with and so weird. Why should a person go that church in the first place? I won't bother to go in. 

Secondly, get the church out of debt and signed in some owner's name. The owner says no, I can't go in. Wow, that's so funny. A church doesn't want me to be there. It's also pretty weird for like the whole world to go there anyway. I won't go in then. 

There's two ways. I read the law. I'm not breaking and entering by showing up during the Service hours sign. You guys are so stupid and ignorant to the law to begin with. I guess I'll be yelling out your absurdities with the law when I show up someday, unless you guys move out and go to another location. That's funny too. 

You are so stupid for not being able to extend the restraining order. I think that's all there is for you in going after a repeat. I don't care. I'll voluntarily drop off the address and give it to the police and tell them that I told you guys that I gave it voluntarily and that I'll be waiting for the trial date so I can still make fun of everyone there and start laughing the whole time. 

It was never serious to begin with and it will always be that way.