Monday, June 1, 2015

Now, It's About Fun Discipline

In order to be consistent with something, it's probably nice to have strong goals for a chance. The type of goals that are deep and meaningful and just fill up your soul with motivation and gratification when you engage in those success-making activities! How's about going to the library and studying until the sun comes down? Boo! Okay, I don't think many would be up to that task.

One thing I'm starting to come to terms with is my T.V. watching and game playing days. It's starting to feel like a very wasteful activity for me. Go figure, even my friend who used to play video games 24-7 feels the same way. Now, he's manning up to become a cop. One guy I work with said that you have to be corrupted to get in the police force. What a stupid guy, or at least I'm hoping he meant that as a joke. It's about putting it all together now, and it's starting to happen.