Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Finding Things To Do

Instead of just coming home and acting really tired and then staying up, I might as well just give myself a good night's rest. My best friend is suffering from anxiety, which makes him pretty tired and depression which makes him very talkative and annoying sometimes. I think he's depressed because he has been through some major disappointments in his life, compared to what others have and from naturally seeing how some things could fall apart and then avoiding it. I don't think it's really him comparing himself to others that is making him sad. I think it's just his own personal sense of pride that's been hurt because of all his expectations not having been met. I think I'm a decent encouragement for him to keep on living though because he has someone to hope the best things will happen for. 

I'm actually a little worried about how things might turn out for him in the future. Turning on the TV or playing video games feel like they are starting to outlive their entertaining purposes for me. It feels like that I am actually a social creature who wants to binge on hanging out with cool people. Being left out and unheard by people is like my worst nightmare that I have been living on and off. I'm just bored basically and not feeling content with my life.  

In a way, I think I'm at a higher status than what a typical woman would be accustomed to. I mean, I don't get that obvious recognition of status or social acceptance. Actually, maybe there are women out there who are really outcasts and don't have this typical lifestyle of being connected socially. Maybe, in their Facebook page, they don't even have anyone caring about them. If they can embrace that while nothing is absolutely wrong with them, which is probably untrue anyway, then I will give them better props over myself.