Thursday, May 28, 2015

Finding Closure With Restraining Orders

It still gets me a little shaken up to recall those events in my head. I'm burning with motivated anger to just go out and stir something up out of nothing. That's how much I'm into it, now that those court orders have been called off of me. I actually did those things, and it helped in that the people who sided with those dumb people felt helpless about doing something and are forced to leave me alone about it.

I'm now laughing with jokes and being honest about my true feelings. I'm really undaunted, and I think the only thing that's keeping me from getting in some major trouble with the law is from having faith in Jesus and wanting to pursue that lifestyle. It's like the Lord has captured my heart and given me direction for living. I'm okay with that, but I still rebel like a kid and go off sinning. I'm back to trying to repent on a daily fashion.

Basically, it's the Jesus factor for me in what's causing me to live more fruitful and cunning in getting back at those dumb individuals. The more I write about it, the more comfortable I'm becoming with the situation and working with it for what it is. It's a talent of mine that I'm making well use of these days. Also the secondary factor is that I have a level 0 depression, which has been consistent throughout my days. It's giving me the energy to stick out the tough times of wanting to be a lazy and old fart even though I still act like a kid.

I see opportunities to try to go form a relationship with some cute woman that I would be massively fine with, but I'm busy at the moment. A rejection is always possible, I'm no adorable and unique boy from anime that every girl will eventually fall in love with, or umm, it would take an eternity for me to make that happen. Because I'm not getting depressed about anything, I just plain don't care. I do want to cry though sometimes, like a tragic incident or losing my grandparents which happened. It's crazy how death in the family is a strange and funny thing.