Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Main Goals

I'm going to limit my time with playing games and entertaining myself. With the time that I'm given, I find that I'm actually pretty blessed to have a lot of independence and in a way, get to still party hard and just have fun from being by myself.

Instead of spending time to watch T.V. , watch a movie, surf the web over unrelated stuff, or play video games, I'm going to Bible-related activities, write on this blog, study and do some projects. I'm going to also do a little outing with friends, too.

It's time for me to go after consistency and become flexible and creative at the same time for getting the right things done.

Deuteronomy 10:12-13 talks about fearing God. The American dictionary only knows one definition for fear and that's being scared! My sister once had this artwork done by a teacher that said "FEAR!" Hmm, maybe she thought it would drive out some evil spirits or burglars, I don't know.

Okay, enough digressing. The word "Fear" in the Bible is so archaic that people who are not used to knowing that the Bible is so old and sometimes has a different set of definitions for the same words we use today are going to feel maybe overwhelmed at first. Don't be afraid or fearful, aha! Fearing God means revering Him with a deep sense of respect. Man, "fear" is such a weird word to use to mean that, but okay, it's how it got translated so we have to deal with that and some more confusion that's going to come my way.

By fearing God through this admiration for the loving God and seriously worshiping Him, we walk in all His ways because we just want to! Nothing better than not being forced to follow through a religion. This is like a blind relationship with God because we believe that God speaks to us through the Bible. We carry this loving relationship from the Father in heaven to the man, woman, or child on Earth all based on faith. This makes me angry because I'm getting flashback of this dumb guy who said that Christianity is a religion and prayed that to God. What stupidity? Why even follow it like a religion then because it's like leaving room for doubting it at times? Would God even listen and say something like "Yeah, it's a religion. Do this and that." That's just stupid! It's about having faith man and carrying on something like this blind relationship with the Father in heaven, who delivers messages through signs in the physical world and from obtaining our teeny weeny bits of knowledge, after reading the Bible!