Thursday, May 14, 2015

Plans To Marry?

I have to first be a desirable person to the person I want to marry, and they have to be available and interested in going the distance. Most of those women are actually taken by some really lucky and swell guys! I'm actually a Christian doer when it comes to dating, so there's definitely a no-no for me based on religious practices. I don't care what people want to call me from not wanting to do that deed. I'd rather save it for marriage and use it for having the time of my life! I'm sure with the one and only, it will feel extremely good.

Enough with laughing and feeling good about the truth, which is what I'm pretty nice at doing. I can be rather cold-hearted and directed at not delivering affection when I'm mad. I do that really subtly though, and it can be psychologically painful on the long term especially for the guys because I do that with no shame at all to them. It's hard to initiate being vocal with me on those areas, while not wanting to be friends with me. This is only for some dumb people, I made friends with. I'm fairly decent with the majority of people, and yes, there's something to envy about me!