Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Analyzing Feelings

Sometimes the stress and worries of being neglected and having no sense of worth based on how people act can really get to the guys! These feelings are temporary man, and people are going to occasionally let you down anyways. This is only from being a believer in the Bible, otherwise, I'd probably be a really huge jerk and criminal. I believe in trying to be nice because of my experiences of coming to know Christ and accept him as my Lord and Savior. It was an emotional event and then at other times, it just became something that didn't make sense but overall, I want to identify with the Jesus I know from reading and hearing about the Bible.

I have developed my faith as a Christian. It becomes known to me now that my feelings are not always going to be up to par for wanting to live that way. I just have this hope and trust that those matters will come to pass. They actually come and go all the time, but because of my belief that the Holy Spirit is working in my life, I can be a little better with maintaining self-control. Still, I'm dealing with the idiots of my past by trying to let it go and the anger that drives me to bother the heck out of them with no regards for them, except obeying the law if they get a restraining order on me!

At least my desires are simple with those idiots, I just need one of them to man up and let me bother them on a social media site. I don't need any more than one now, and I can manage the work load and stress of having to become really hard on them and lambasting them away like I'm a crazy, motivational speaker!