Saturday, May 9, 2015

Practicing Restraint

I'm finding now that withholding the self from personal urges and going after carrying out responsibilities feels very good! It's great and all to have a loving and intimate relationship with the spouse, so no calls for backing down there. I'm talking about the not so important stuff, like being hooked onto playing video games!

I have like this feeling of physical dependency on entertaining myself everyday. By allowing myself to face those urges, the pangs sort of turn into some type of euphoria for me. It goes like that, but the part that I still need to work on is when I feel that deep void of confusion and emptiness. That's the part where I will definitely follow suit with watching T.V. and playing games.

Looks like I have something to train myself to overcome then and continue some hard work!