Thursday, May 7, 2015

In the Mean Time

I see myself waking up and then doing some prayer. After that I think I will bust out a Bible and listen to a daily audio track. On top of that, if I can register enough human will then I guess I'll just blog about a Bible verse or two.

Next, I plan on working out or running some errands and then trading and then doing some homework. It's somewhere between those lines. I'm catching myself feeling so naturally bonded to playing Magic the Gathering, ever since I bought that $20 software, I've been playing against people from around the world. It's been so fun to be immersed in a culture with different styles of reasoning for play! The software is called Virtual Playtable. Be careful though because you may find yourself addicted if you are into that sort of stuff. I am at the moment and trying to limit the amount of action.

I think what's giving me grace from spending so much time is that my Internet has had subpar connection, so it's been booting me out. I think that's just an accidental reminder that I'm spending too much time on those things. My mom has been saying to stop wasting my time on useless things. It's starting to take effect inside my heart and soul.