Saturday, May 16, 2015

Making Strong Comeback

Okay, I deleted that software that lets me play Magic: The Gathering. I have it in my Program Files folder, so it's not fully gone. I only took away the shortcuts. I'm doing this just to remind myself personally that I need to focus a little more on grown-up activities now. It's not helping because I'm too smart for myself even, but okay it's worth a shot.

I've felt like I have been dodging bullets by just doing something fun and wasting away my precious life by getting lost in myself. In other words, my cousin told me it's just a hobby that I can call whatever I want. AN OBSESSION! TIME-WASTER! The widow maker??? Just kidding about that one.

I'm going to just try to make a schedule then and let my boring feelings just rot and make me feel uncomfortable and just burning on the inside. It just doesn't make any sense with something about the girls that I've been finding quite exciting about. I might as well just accept where I'm at and then go from there.