Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Something Nice

I have to really believe that marrying a very beautiful, affectionate, and loving Christian woman would feel very good indeed! It would bring a nice smile to my face and some buddies who could feel for my good fortune, if that ever happens.

I have so many insecurities and issues that keep me from ever going that route. I'm pretty much just praying to God about it. Praying genuinely about everything takes a little bit of humility. I definitely don't feel prideful to confide in my own abilities from doing it.

I recall in the Bible that this one religious guy made a loud, public prayer about how he's an awesome guy to the Lord! Being so diligent he was at praying and looking like such a swell and holy guy around others. The Bible states that God didn't care to listen to him.