Sunday, May 3, 2015

Very Nice

I'm now taking on this personal preference of not caring how I write my posts. This is pretty annoying doing this, so I'm sure I'm going to be losing my average readers. Actually, from just talking about the Bible, I received a huger audience than I have ever in my life.

I'm like a mixture of Christianity and struggling with my flesh. That's all I really am. I can relate to the problems that people go through, except for being incredibly sick or in very bad circumstances. The only thing I can really understand is having money problems and having trouble getting a job, no matter what the circumstances are. Even if the person is lazy, I can still feel for him or her.

One girl kept on asking me for money after meeting her on a dating site. I was like I don't have time for you babe, see ya! The amount of money invested to get to the dating website? $0, yeah I'm a genius because I got it for free. I'm embarrassed to reveal where the site is, so I'm not going to say anything.