Friday, May 22, 2015

Life Plans

My life doesn't suck from having an all time low of 0 out of 10 with feelings of depression. I'm going to abandon my selfish life and give it all for Jesus now.

This means that I'm going to let go of watching favorite T.V. shows and playing video games, except for making for them- that's different! I'm basically going to give myself a hard time and live with it.

Those feelings of being ignorant and anxious and under so much stress to get something done without liking it at the moment is only temporary for me. It goes away each day for me, no matter what I end up doing. I might as well just let myself be consistent now and just deal with those feelings in an intelligent matter.

With dating wise, I'm going to wait until I get a six pack and become a millionaire. I'm going to go for sticking to Christian dating sites this time around. Like I've been saying always, I'm only 5'3". With all the confidence I need and to not be bothered, yeah it's being wealthy and physically fit. I couldn't care about what people thought about my appearance then.

It's a little uncomfortable to work hard at some things consistently for me. I need a steady and firm foundation with the Lord's guidance. I'm ready to trust in Jesus with everything he has to offer me. I know what my addiction is and how it's hurting my desired outcomes. I just need to make that extra push from finding a stroke of genius. Maybe, the Bible has something to give.