Sunday, May 3, 2015

Things I Need To Put An End To

I think it's time for me put my full trust in the Lord. I believe that I have been putting too much focus on myself all this time. I think that's probably what's causing me to feel very sad in life. I'm not really established with anything yet either. I'm still like a fresh pup with an aging body. It would be really depressing if I was writing these types of posts at the age of 50. That would really suck!

Anyhow, I don't care about the restraining orders now. It's just a bunch of junk and who cares about that stuff. I have been just getting carried with Magic the Gathering the whole time and playing poker. I've been playing a lot of those two card games lately. I think I need to start prioritizing better.

This is such a challenge for me to break out of this stupid habit of mine. It's a little stressful for me to stay consistent in other words. I need some type of inspiration to get me to my goals.