Friday, May 22, 2015

Going With It

There's a Korean word that's hard to spell in English. Anyway, that word means uncomfortable and it's what I was thinking of. A lot of the tasks that I'm trying to accomplish feel uncomfortable. My dumb best friend says "It's so hard!" I really think it's annoying to hear those words. Whenever I hear those words from him, I'm going to tell him that I'm taking a few weeks off.

I caused a guy older than me by a five years to lose his leadership position at a job. It was a major blow to him. It came from bothering him and him trying to ask for some advice from others. He was also very angry with me and tried to get me in huge leaps of trouble, but didn't work out for him. I bothered him from being mad about him asking me the question, "Are you okay?" more than once. It really got to me and annoyed the heck out of me, after I said a simple yes. My face turned very irritated underneath the skin, which no one would really notice. I guess it happens, considering that he isn't very smart and I happen to be a little more hard working and smarter than he is at the moment.

I guess I'm a total jerk when I'm not aware of it and don't want to be. When I do want to be that way, people seem to feel stuck with me and try to brush it off. I have usually got decent results from trying to be a jerk with a few individuals. I'm not afraid of being that way, when I can't take it anymore now. From not knowing what's bothering me, that's where I can be at my worst in conduct and bringing out the worst in people. I guess that's why those bothered people have asked me to get help. I actually know what's bothered me and not afraid or feeling shy about it now.