Monday, May 18, 2015

Back To Work Mode

It looks like I just need little reminders throughout the day to help me keep on track and focused. It's not helping so much because my soul and brain are so interconnected with feeding on my addictions. Therefore, I would be a horrible drug addict if I ever got into it, and it isn't worth it to me. I don't care what names or thoughts of being a coward or uncool people want to call me; I know my limits, and it won't be good for me.

I'm actually alienated even though some people approach me on a daily basis to greet me. I get a lot of alone time, so being made fun of for something doesn't even matter to me! It's really about the stuff that is going through my head. People can generally have opinions, and if you don't like them, you can just bother them and call them dumb because of that. You would be the one laughing the whole time anyway, so ultimately, I think that's why people are sort of afraid to voice their opinions with me. It's also not very serious most of the time, even the situations that seem blown out of proportion. I've been learning quite a bit, and it's a cross I enjoy taking up for carrying my own burden.