Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Signs of Life

I am now minimizing the use of the Internet and TV and carrying on my own personal burdens of getting some unpleasant flashbacks! It ends up making me want to curse a lot! It's only momentary though and seems to pop up for a moment whenever I'm stressing out from doing hard work. I'm getting better at staying relaxed and concentrated, more than I've ever been.

These are basically my main goals that I'm setting myself to do. I don't really care how limited it feels now or I get made fun of because of it. Aside from being a total jerk to certain people now, I'm going to let my fun be somewhat related to socializing. From not really having much close friends, I might as well just utilize meetup.com. I guess I just like being around people for a common interest, so while I live my busy life with studying and being productive with myself, this is all long term so I might as well do the best I can to maximize a positive experience for myself.

I still feel worn out every so often, but in the end, it's just great to feel like I'm getting on the bandwagon. Perhaps from the hard work I put into it, it can only become more simple and exciting as a result from receiving positive results.