Saturday, May 16, 2015

Better Time Management

With the feelings of being like I have nothing to do, I'm so bored and want to get engaged in my hobbies, while having those feelings, I'm going to have to do something about it. What am I waiting for? I might as well just go do that and fail and then go back to doing it all over again. Who cares right? It's just me being me.

I have this blog that I can just share any comment I want any day and what I like about it is that I sort of shut off the comment button so it doesn't discourage me from continuously writing about here about whatever, like making fun of people from feeling mad at them. I don't care what their issues or problem are, it's me time when it's with them!

I don't need to be told that I'm being nice or given any encouragement really to keep going in life. I'm a self-motivator. A very short guy with a thick body and weird acts that scare the heebie-jeebies out of people. Oh well, that's who I am. I guess I don't provoke really that much and that those individuals just have a hard time dealing with their personal feelings and want to blame it on something else. It's really their feeling and them not fully controlling it in the first place, which is funny. It's not funny to them that I mention it this way, but my ride is more fun to be on so the saying goes.