Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yeah, Showing Them Wrong

Research actually favors short men in that they are known to be faithful to their wives. Well, being a short male, I suffered long and hard while wanting what tall men want too. From having that realization, I feel like I'm super lucky if I ever end up with a gorgeous wife, so why would I try to ruin something good like that?

I can show those people wrong now in my own mind. They are thinking in their mind too, like saying, "Whoa, that guy is so small and short!" They don't tell me in person and just put on a smile. In my head, I'm like "Shut up! I'll prove you wrong, but I'm going to be nice about it."

If a tall, attractive woman loves me for me and is gung-ho about marrying me then yeah, okay, I'll go for it. Amidst my own expected perception that people are going to be thinking like that woman is crazy or she must be a weird chick or whatever, if the woman doesn't mind and can block all that out with a positive mindset, then yeah, I'll say she's a blessing and the right person for me to be with.