Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Amazing How It Passes

I normally have this worn out feeling of being worried and lost in direction. When that happens, I usually just play video games and watch some TV to let it wear off. What ended up happening is that those anxieties just came out of my system regardless of what I did. It is pretty amazing to know that, so I'm going to not really worry about it with myself now and just do what I want to do, which is becoming a self-made millionaire with a six pack!

The pain will just pick itself up and go away, while you let yourself get engaged with something. My buddy complains about being unhappy from feeling left out sometimes, and I feel it too. It's just that those feelings don't really make any sense to begin with and to try to rationalize which he does, it ends up sounding very dumb. These are the annoyances that my best friend puts me under, and he's probably never going to end up marrying any woman. I do not place deep confidence in him to get there and accept him for who he is.

Overall, it's pretty much the controlled anger that I'm living with while trying to be a professional. Living with this keen focus and utmost regard for living among others, I have developed confidence that feels awesome and a depression level that stays constantly at a 0 out of 10! When I look at a girl, I immediately notice her appearance and figure that she isn't that pretty. I feel that for every girl and sometimes, I'll get thrown off and think she's very pretty. I don't value appearances so much anymore and more about her personality.

I've been dating some girls who do a lot of cursing and say that they are believers of God. I really think those girls are annoying! It's the hand that I was dealt with. One of them was physically unattractive and the other was sort of there to pique my curiosities about the feminine physique. I just want a decent lady whose around my age to have a core relationship with that could be very exciting, but mostly settling down with. I don't really care about her being tall or shorter now because I figure that being short is most likely her emotional connection to wanting to feel smaller. It has nothing to do with me just being short. It's really just her feeling that way. It's an insecurity that can be contested from the man being an awesome guy, regardless of being a midget! 4% of the females will largely care about just looks alone, so I can't do anything about that. She's a female version of Shallow Hal then. I'll pass on having a relationship with those girls.