Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How I Need To Be Careful

I am a very competitive person by nature and don't really know how to find closure with the little things. For example, video games is like where I'm at my worst since I was a teenager and bought that one video game. It was very fun, addictive, and made me waste so much time!

There's really absolutely no meaning to it because it amounts to me working hard all for nothing, which is silly! It's because I can't find that level of satisfaction with it. It's where I have been focusing all this time, and the end result is that I have been regretting with putting my time on it.

I guess that's how I can be crazy and affect my relationships with others. I need to be careful about it. I'm counting my life on Jesus and that's about all that really has been shining forth in my life with some actual meaning and direction for me.

So basically, I'm going to just reason myself to not go that direction now and just move forward with my life onto other things that I can work on for obtaining success. By putting my focus on things that will have an unending loop, I am letting myself suffer because I'm not getting paid for those things. Also, I don't feel comfortable about making those things my full-time job, so what am I really doing?

I actually like how going for IT will be good for me. I'm going for a Master's in it right now. I'm also trying to work out for a six pack and become a millionaire too! I'm trying to manage my time better so I can do like a million things at once for a millionaire-minded person.