Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Consistency Through Turmoil

It's challenging to feel like a vegetable and not know what's up. Through these crazy feelings, I just lighten up and watch T.V.! I think in those moments, it's like maybe some force inside of my conscience is saying something is wrong.

From having annoying experiences of people just whining from being angry with me, they aren't really paying attention to how I don't really know and do not fully care because I get very irritated when people act that way. They are pretty dumb for the most part; they are no Chef Ramsay nor a role-model drill instructor. What I take from those experiences is that I shouldn't really be shutting down like that from not knowing anything and feeling so anxious about relaxing.

I just want to be on the go with something to do, when opportunity for me doesn't arise to the occasion.