Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It Would Be A Blessing

If I never saw the ugly face of that dumb thing (female person) who put a restraining order on me for making 100 people or less leave her church, then I will be happy to not see her at that church she got me in trouble for! I'm trying to encourage her to do that so I can have the final laugh and enjoy myself. Actually, her crowd that supported her were my flimsy friends and they left, so that's a blessing to me already. Just the final piece is missing and it's her!

She's pretty crazy up there in the head and not knowing what's she's talking about. She said she had nothing against me and then did that, so yeah right, actually more like a self-righteous mmmm... If she's still there, I'm going to bother her enough that she puts a legitimate restraining order on me that I can be proud of and laugh about. She might even be too stupid to realize that and not even do it from feeling all bad about herself! My point of attack is to tell her that I want her as a Facebook friend so I can embarrass her among our peers and laugh about it. A girl who put restraining order added me back as a Facebook friend? Oh yeah, it feels good while she looks stupid already with the way I'm describing the whole situation.