Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Improving With My Life

I think I can maximize more productivity by working hard even during my down time. Duh! That's a no-brainer. I'm also growing bald in my super old age of 31 (!!!), so I'm doing this hair treatment program. I'm practically still a kid from enjoying so much play time and video games. I annoy people with my comments too like I'm a kid. They end up getting so mad that they need to get away from me and a few of them got a restraining order on me, too! So yeah, don't mess with me unless you want to get bothered. I'll still bother you anyway, no I'm just kidding, but maybe not at the same time. I might do it unintentionally.

I don't care about the whole restraining orders now. They passed and I talked to those stupid things (individuals) and they couldn't do anything about it. What a bunch of retarded minds who can't let go of their silly feelings from being just so annoyed! They can't act right because they flip the handle like that. I made them look bad, obviously and I feel no shame about doing that in the future with others now.

On top of that, I'm only 5'3" man. Man, that's too short to call me a scary psycho, but okay, I'll live with it by not caring and using that emotion to bother the people who are bothered by me even more! I have a reason for bothering people, so it's like even though I was trying to be nice about it, it just came out of me.

I realize that only 4% of women out there care about what men think! Go figure, those women are cool or crazy or just a bunch of whatever people. It's from this survey that women care about men being physically attractive, and it's only 4%! Wow, compared to probably like 96% of the guys in the world who think that way about women. So with me being only 5'3", I'm going to get my heart broken with the 4% crowd just out of that then. Okay, and then with the rest of the female crowd, my height must be like ehh?!