Sunday, May 3, 2015

Need To Catch Up

By placing my focus on wanting to read and talk about the Bible, I haven't really been committing much on this blog. Okay, I'll just talk about how I feel in the Holy Spirit then. I'll just state that I don't really care about being blunt right now. I can also be less direct, but that's only if I want to bug people very badly now. It all depends on my mood.

After all these years, there's still a part of me that I don't want to reveal with the whole world. I'm ashamed and too embarrassed of it. I'm going to try to put an end to it, before it gets too out of hand and like the most important people in the world find out. It would be like I'm letting them down. I don't wish to talk about it ever on this blog. I might have covered it once on this blog already! I'm not going to do that again. I wrote that post like I was never going to do it again, but I have been constantly doing it in real life.

I feel pretty bad about it and need to stop. Actually, I have a small sacrifice while engaging in that action so I have refrained from doing something. This is getting me thinking that I have been so self-absorbed the whole time with this blog.