Thursday, May 28, 2015

Finding Closure With A Video Game

I've finally done what I felt was going to be impossible. For a game that has been consuming my personal life about a third of the time, I found full satisfaction in having my fill with it. The game is very competitive in a sense and incredibly fun, along with the complicated strategies and thinking cells that are required to defeat very formidable rivals.

To succeed at it, I've found that it requires research and constant tweaking by running mock trial runs. It also needs quite a bit of brilliance to sort out the good and the bad. I managed to do this and now I can fully claim that I've created an awesome tactic that will win epic battles. Therefore, I'm a quiet champion in my mind because I don't really have interest to go pro with this gig. It's just a competitive thing that's always been rooted in my natural preferences. I really have better things in my mind to go after these days.