Sunday, May 10, 2015

Not That Big of a Deal

I'm very open to being friends with anyone whose interested, but why would he or she want to bug me constantly? I'm a little bit of short guy who is apparently stocky and very smart to some people, so that can equate to me being a scary person to people that are bothered by me over trivial matters.

Some fake person added me and then tried to sell me on some scheme. I ended up blocking the person on my g-mail account. The person isn't even being real and authentic with me, and I can tell from having noticed a pattern. They try to talk to you and then they ask you to go to some website, which tries to get you hooked onto signing up with a credit card. Nah, I've seen so many of those boring, launch sites, so I didn't even bother to click the link and just said a "Get lost" joke and blocked the person.

Some people have blocked me literally while I have tried to discuss with them about something on G-mail. I wasn't being direct with them and having trouble coming across, but I was steaming a lot of smoke and hiding those feelings behind mixed messages. They have not really been in the ideal situation for talking because they are just being dumb and having trouble managing their feelings. Those feelings of theirs don't belong to me and it's their property. They are clearly annoyed from having those feelings and acting stupid so next time, I'm going to bring up that they should go see a therapist. Also, from having cared about their imbecility in the beginning, I don't care anymore now.