Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Making Sacrifices for Greatness

I'm planning on waking up each morning and making a quick prayer to dedicate it to the Lord. Obviously, with my selfish intent and how I don't care about bothering a few people, I'm asking God to make those people nice to me because otherwise, I would be clashing with them and then laughing at them while they are miserable.

I'm still playing Magic the Gathering and having tons of fun with that game. I'm matched up with some brilliant decks out there and trying to beat them is great fun! It's easy to get very carried away with trying to making adjustments for winning.

I guess my struggle is a minor one with playing that card game. All that is lost is debating the amount of time I spent and for what value of leisure it's meant for. I think the better option would be for me to set it aside and do daily challenges.