Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fun In Work

The whole reading the Bible daily and prayer thing looks like it's going to be very beneficial for me. I'm going to set aside a little bit of time of the day to do it for myself.

I think it's a blessing if you can think your job is a happy and fun place to go to. There are several stumbling blocks to get to me on a daily basis. I can probably hold my front for a matter of months at most, before my walls come crumbling down. 

It's a huge challenge for me, but I'm starting to think like an adult for once. I finally figured out my anger issues from interacting with some dumb people who let me get on their nerves. I'm going to just be laughing majorly at their issues with me now and not take it that big of a deal. I'm probably just going to be making fun of them for the most part. It doesn't really bother me like it would with their feelings about me.