Friday, May 22, 2015

Holding Nothing Back

It takes a good long while to understand things sometimes. There's only one thing I'm holding back. I'm going to keep it to myself on this blog and only reveal it to God! Only one fact that no one has to read about on this blog. Other than that, I'm pretty comfortable with talking about anything else.

An art teacher once had concern for that I was a racist. I ended up getting a B in her class. Okay, on to the next uncomfortable flashback, one time I wrote that I was going to stomp on everybody and rape the teacher. I got in trouble with the vice principle. I told him that I was hearing voices in my head, and I really was.

Okay, onto the next one. I heard voices in my head and was diagnosed with bipolar. It all went away after taking some miracle pills that I believe was sent to me from heaven. I think it was seriously a blessing that God let me have. People who are bothered by me are going to say that I need help and need to take some pills and all that. I understand what they are saying, just that I'm not going to take those pills again. I'm not wasting my money because my depression level is a 0 out of 10. Maybe I'm in a constant happy mania mode, but other than that, I don't see why I want to take pills to feel more sad.

It's all psychological man, and that's what it was. I was an immature kid back then and still am today, except I don't have bipolar. That is all! My mom says not to talk about these things. I don't really care. I'll live it out in person and in speech with not facing the symptoms today. I'm a really numbed out psycho freak now because I don't care to break the law or anything and still bother a few people.

Jesus is awesome and is coming back to restore his kingdom someday! I truly believe it with all my heart and want to confess that I'm a sinner even though I'm a Christian. I'm going to try to repent, once again and keep on trying.

I think the things I'm writing about is more worse than the way I want to hold back. It's just out of personal preference. It's only one fact that I don't want to reveal again. I did write about it once, but it's my main stumbling block that I'm trying to get out of my system.