Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Problems With Few People

When I was a young lad at around ten years old, I made a friend angry and then he was like he's no longer friends with me. It hurt me a lot. I guess after that, I stopped voicing my opinions and keeping to myself. I wasn't really paying attention for the most part to how I was interacting with them. I was just being quiet. I felt like I didn't have a place in the world for socializing.

Well, all of that has changed! I honestly don't care if my buddy was angry back then or he still is about it now. I guess I made things worse from wanting to fit in with someone who was mad at me and just flipping the handle. 

I have to really think about it now. Talking to that person I have an issue with is something I should only do if I have an actual and practical reason. If I do go after that person, it needs to be full throttle for myself now. Some people have let me go, but I sort of hardly know them anyway. I was mad and ended up bothering them with a message, like that one girl I hung out with. I don't know if that was a date even, but okay it was, I don't think she'll even care if I say so behind her back. She was too young for me, and I had that prejudice. She's crazy, man!

Okay that was fun to write. A few more individuals are not so worthwhile for me to chase after now. If I do go after them, then I have to think about it very considerably. The only two individuals I really have in mind with chasing after if they are still there at that church is the pastor and the female who attends there and put a restraining order on me. I'm taking it very personal and want to bother them so much, that I don't even care if they go for a repeat in getting the court injunction. I'll just make it seem that doesn't even do enough justice for how much I annoyed them.

I'm practically mad because they blamed me for something stupid. They said I made a 100 people or less leave their church. They suck at managing a church, I guess, if a short 5' 3" male like myself was able to do that. They even had problems with me sending them messages that made completely no sense. Boy that lady had to be into me or something because I let her down very badly, if she dragged her car over to court for that procedure. I don't think she can do anything about it with me talking about it and making fun of her for my own amusement now. The whole restraining order is off and she couldn't extend it. I'm FREEE! 

I want to carry on a relationship with those two so I could just mock them and make them miserable from making fun of them. If they didn't say to leave their small church that believes in some gibberish hocus pocus stuff, not in accordance with fully respecting the Bible as it is written. Yeah about that, some people believe that a Bible verse can be translated with some secret messages that are only intended for them. If the Bible is written for everyone's eyes and the person believes upon the verses and then they say how someone else is believing it is all wrong because the meaning isn't how the author made it seem like, okay, that's all confusing to begin with! It's just plain weird. I don't care what those people think. I'm here to just read the Bible and comprehend it from a cultural and historical standpoint and getting a background from reading other clear verses. Jesus is the way, truth, and life. He is the king of heaven who will come back to Earth one day, and yes I do believe it! It's not like a fairy tale ending to me because it's just faith of accepting from what I have been reading the Bible. 

I'm just going to be brutally honest and through that mechanism, I'm going to be making fun of those people. I'll be laughing so hard and not feeling bad about it because I told the truth and they just don't want to hear about it through my point of view.