Thursday, May 14, 2015

Slow, But Effective

I'm slow, but can be very effective. When I drive, I have pretty quick reflexes because I don't want to crash whether it's not my fault or it is. Basically, I feel that I don't have enough tolerance for allowing myself to stress out from having to complete new tasks.

 What happens is that I engage in a fun activity and then lose track of time. It happens all the time for me, and I'm ignoring that dreadful feeling of having nothing fun to do and needing to complete some work to get through the day.

My co-workers are married and old and not really the brightest people around in the planet. Yet, they have a higher position than me and are able to be bubbly and sweet in a sense. I'm considered to be a really nice guy or scary depending on your mood with me. I can just continuously be a pest and get away with it, while the other person can't contain those crazy feelings and get others involved. It ticked me off a lot, but I was trying to hold it in and not do something that didn't make sense. It was hard in a sense for me to find myself, so yeah, I'm a pretty well-behaved person who has a hard time communicating what he needs, so being all angry and then concerning some people did make a lot of sense.

I'm now laughing about those situations underneath in person at those people and able to withhold the pain a little better, even though it isn't comfortable for me.