Sunday, May 3, 2015

Focus Shouldn't Be On Me

When I look at myself, I see a shy and not that very handsome and short person. I am a person who gets away with doing some naughty things too. I'm not going to talk about it because those things aren't a very Christian thing to do. Let's just say, I don't really like using curse words when I'm by myself. I'm catching myself do this, and I need to be all about the Holy Spirit now.

This is a really big challenge for me and it's not something I'm ruling out as impossible for me now. In God, I think anything is possible with Him. I'm sure there has to be an answer to all of my miseries. I'm not that appealing of a person, but I am considered to be rather nice though. Also, actually there are some people I'd really love to be around and feel influenced very well by. I feel like a dork!

I really don't mind people acting so ticked off with me now when I talk to them in person. The situation isn't even that important to get so worked up about now. Those feelings of theirs belong to them and not me, and they are just having trouble managing them because it's annoying them. Maybe they should go see a therapist to help them resolve those problematic feelings.