Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What I Think

I think that dumb thing (female person) who put a restraining order on me might have a hidden crush on me, despite all my revealing messages of trying to harass her after it went away. I don't approve of her liking me. I want her to be mad, so I can have fun feeling like she's suffering. She could be, from being so annoyed by it, so you never know.

My messages are so dog gone funny. I have to admit that I was guffawing at my messages from unlocking more treasures after re-reading them. She's gone into quiet mode and isn't even exiting from her stance in the world. It looks like I have forced her to compromise and turn her back on a closing door and just abandon it completely without making any changes. I think she's afraid that I'll do something crazy to the pastor and sort of knows I'm not taking it that seriously. In a way, she could be blaming herself for being a catalyst that was unintended. I've totally worked my way into a piece of her world and dominated that corner. I don't feel bad or sad about it either. I'm a 0 out of 10 for my depression level, and I'm also only 5'3". Not bad, for a short guy huh?

I think happiness is sort of rooted in hard work and feeling rewarded by it. The motivation is what makes the person later look like a genius!