Sunday, May 3, 2015

Not Much Help

I'm falling to prey as a victim of mismanaging my time. There has got to be a way that the Lord intended things to be. Being at service today and listening to the pastor in person was a total blessing for me. I felt closer to how God wants to work in my life.

On top of feeling so annoyed from constantly losing an average of like one friend on Facebook every few months, I guess that's the main thing that bothers me. I'm still functioning by going around bugging those people who did or get around to do it, but I don't really have time to put a lot of focus into them now. What really helps so much is that I don't really care about the consequences anymore. I've gained so much confidence over it. It's like a state of mind that just hits me instantaneously.

Everything just adds up together and then all of a sudden, when you take it in, the information either feels good or bad.