Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Letting Mind Wander

Playing the card game Magic the Gathering has been a lot of fun, win or lose, it's been so much fun. However, it's unfortunate that I have to grow up! I can't afford to hang out with friends or take on a girlfriend if I let that game consume my life. It would be nice though honestly if I could get paid to just play the darn game. That's not how it really works though, and I'm not anything special for this area, so sadly, it looks like I'm going to need to part ways from future development.

What I have right now with it is fun, but I need to not try to make it a full-time type of thing. It wouldn't be a wise investment, even for my career interests. I don't want to go down as a Magic: The Gathering champion of the world! It's not that big of a deal to me. I'm sorry to let down some fans I'll never make in my entire life.

Some annoyed people have been accusing me of sounding like a little kid. They sounded angry, so it was funny to me and their problems are not my own. Yeah, I was really bothered by them for some reasons that I'm not willing to express outwardly. With them having been constantly bugged by me, it's my own way of having got back at them unwittingly. I don't care anymore now and feel like my confidence level is rising when it gets to the occasion.

It's time to allow myself to get ahead in life!